Vacancies exists for an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary x2 (THEATRE/CSSD) The successful candidates will form part of the multidisciplinary team ensuring that all our patients receive comprehensive quality nursing care and will be reporting to the Unit Manager.
- Practice patient care according to his/her Scope of Practice and assume total responsibility for these activities
- Execute all procedures according to hospital standards
- Carry out all departmental related duties as assigned by Supervisors
- Practice the principles of infection prevention and all standard precautions
- Promote and maintains good public relations with patients, relatives and visitors
- Maintain a therapeutic, clean and safe environment that is free from medico-legal hazards
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with the Machinery and Occupational Safety Act
- Report potential/actual risks identified • Ensure all stock is well controlled and managed
- Responsible for ensuring correct use, cleaning and storage equipment
- Report equipment needing repair or replacement to sister-in-charge
- Always maintain patient confidentiality
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council as an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary.
- Two years’ experience working as an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary in Theatre in a private healthcare facility
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Logical reasoning
- Customer excellence
- Verbal & written communication
Closing date : 31st May 2023
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements are invited to apply by forwarding a comprehensive CV by close of business on to
Email: Recruitment@edengph.co.za: Tel: 0338154600
Eden Gardens Private Hospital is an equal opportunity employer, external candidates will also be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.