An employment opportunity is available for a Ward Clerk position, the successful candidates will be reporting to the Unit Manager-Surgical ward.
- Conduct basic ward secretarial and stock control duties as allocated by the Unit Manager
- Ensure accurate billing of stock to patients, ordering and receiving of stock from
- Performing cycle counts and managing variances
- Liaise with internal and external customers (Drs, Patients & Other Wards & Departments in the hospital).
- General Admin: Ensuring that the Ward has the necessary general resources in needs to function effectively.
- Promote the Hospital and the ward by being professional at all times.
- Applicants must have grade 12 /matric certificate
- Applicants need to have worked in a hospital environment and familiar with hospital
- Admin processes.
- Computer literacy is essential
- Experience with any compatible stock management /billing system (SAP billing programme experience will be an added advantage)
- Experience in stock control
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management & communication skills.
- Customer excellence
- Ethical behaviour
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Excellence and quality orientation
- Verbal and written communication
Closing date : 31st May 2023
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements are invited to apply by forwarding a comprehensive CV by close of business on to
Email: Recruitment@edengph.co.za : Tel: 0338154600
Eden Gardens Private Hospital is an equal opportunity employer, external candidates will also be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.