Our Pre-Admissions Staff will assist you throughout the hospital admission process. To ensure this process is eased, do remember to bring the following documents, which will be required.
- Medical aid card
- Relevant authorization number from your medical aid provider
- I.D documents or birth certificate (for children)
- Referring letter from your Doctor
- Letter from your Doctor enlisting all codes: ICD10 code as well as the Procedure Codes for all procedures you will be under-going (all supporting documents from your Doctor)
- Private patients (without medical aid): we will give you an estimate amount of the deposit required prior to your admission